Photography Backdrops made in Australia
Born from the need to have a backdrop that was easy to use, portable and that added a something special to food and product photography shots we chose to share our backdrops with people from the creative industry.
We seek out colours and textures that can enhance and improve your photography and food shoots.
Roll out one of our backdrops, use your imagination and let the magic of your ideas come to light.
Our backdrops are versatile and easy to use, just roll and go. Ideal for on set shoots..no more heavy textured boards to take to your shoot location. With our backdrops you can take as many as you need and create beautiful images your client will love.
Our Backdrops are
- High quality digital prints
- Water and spill resistant
- Flexible, durable and lightweight
- Allow you to work from any location, roll up for easy transport and storage
- All our backdrops are available in our standard print size of 25x35 INCHES (63.5x88.9cm) 300gsm matt finish
- Custom sizes available on request
Our backdrops are created on a print per order basis, so whilst it may take a little longer to receive it means we aren't holding stocks of items that may never be used. The Backdrops are printed, packaged and posted from Australia, so when you purchase a backdrop from us you are supporting local business.
Keep an eye on the website for new additions to our backdrop collection.
Exclusive Creations by Backdrop Creatives
Have a special project you are working on and need a one off piece designed specifically for you. Contact us to see how we can help bring your ideas to life. The backdrop we design will be a one-off piece not to be reproduced or sold to anyone else.
Care for your Backdrop
Our backdrops are high quality lightweight and spill resistant digital prints. They shoot great in both natural and artificial light. With the right care and storage they are designed to last.
Please use the following steps to ensure you get the best out of your backdrops -
- To get your backdrop to lay flat, reverse roll round tube or lay flat and give it time to settle.
- To clean use a mister with a soapy mix (mild washing liquid) to spray down and then wipe dry with a microfibre cloth.
- Avoid chopping food or placing hot items directly onto of your backdrop (they are prints after all)
- Store your backdrop out of direct sunlight when flat.
- The material we use to print is very durable however if you accidentally dent or crease your backdrop, hang it out in a warm environment to ease out any unwanted folds.
- Get the most out of your backdrops by rolling them and popping back in the shipping tube for transport.